StarTech.com Cisco GLC-EX-SMD Compatible SFP Module – 1000BASE-EX – 1GE Gigabit Ethernet SFP 1GbE Single Mode Fiber SMF Optic Transceiver – Cisco GLC-EX-SMD Compatible SFP – 1000BASE-EX 1 Gbps – 1GbE Module – 1GE Gigabit Ethernet SFP 1310nm – Single Mode (SMF) Transceiver – 40km (24.8mi) – LC Connector DDM – Hot-Swappable & MSA Compliant – Lifetime Warranty CISCO GLC-EX-SMD COMPATIBLE SMThe GLCEXSMDST is a Cisco GLC-EX-SMD compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 1000BASE-EX compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 40 km (24.8 mi).
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1.25 Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 40 km (24.8 mi)
- MTBF: 3,013,496 hours
- Power Consumption: Less than 1 Watt
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% CISCO GLC-EX-SMD COMPATIBLE: Works with Cisco switches like Firepower, ASR920, IE2000, IE4000, ASR1000 and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 1000BASE-EX | 1 Gbps | Single Mode (SMF) | LC Connector | 1310nm | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) | Distances up to 40km (24.8mi)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Cisco routers and switches; DDM support reports the transceiver’s status to most SNMP network management tools
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the module itself, not your equipment; our modules won’t void your OEM support and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules