StarTech.com USB VGA KVM Console Extender over Cat5 UTP 1000 ft – Control a KVM or server from up to 300m (984ft) away – kvm extender – KVM Extender CAT5 – Console extender EXTENDER CAT5 UP TO 1000FT
The SV565UTPUL Long Range USB VGA KVM Console Extender over Cat5 UTP (1000 ft) lets you control a server, computer or multiple computers (connected through KVM Switch) over a standard Cat5 or Cat6 UTP network cable connection, at distances of up to 1000ft (300m) away.
You can use your existing USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor to access both the server room and your office computer, saving space and avoiding the need for a dedicated remote console by allowing you to switch between workstation view and KVM view at the remote location.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 3-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- High resolution support: Up to 1920×1200(WUXGA)/ 1600×1200(UXGA)
- Kit includes both local and remote units
- Compatibility mode enables hotkey commands to be passed to connected StarView KVMs
- USB computers are supported at the host and remote locations (USB keyboard and mouse required for remote console)
- Max Resolution Limit feature caps the resolution to prevent the resolution setting from exceeding the capability of the connected display
- Supports auto-switching between host and remote users or dedicated control
- Compatible with CAT 5, 5e, or 6 UTP cabling
- Intuitive hotkey commands
- Hotkey controlled Equalizer(sharpness), Gain(brightness), and RGB Skew adjustments
- Supports most combo keyboard and mouse sets (including Wireless)