StarTech.com MSA Uncoded QSFP+ Module – 40GBASE-LR4 – 40GE Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ 40GbE Single Mode Fiber (SMF) Optic Transceiver 10km DDM – MSA Uncoded QSFP+ – 40GBASE-LR4 40Gbps – 40GbE Module – 40GE Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ 1270nm to 1330nm Single Mode (SMF) Transceiver – 10km (6.2mi) – LC Connector DDM – Hot-Swappable & MSA Compliant – Lifetime Warranty 40G QSFP+ MODULE SM LC 10KM
The QSFP40LR4ST is an MSA compliant fiber QSFP+ transceiver that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with 40GBASE-LR4 compatible MSA switches and routers. The QSFP+ transceiver module supports a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi) and delivers dependable 40 GbE connectivity over fiber cabling.
- Wavelength: 1270nm to 1330nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 40 Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- MTBF: 1,489,426 hours
- Power Consumption: Less than 2.5 Watts
- DDM: Yes
This QSFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP Cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% MSA UNCODED QSFP+ TRANSCEIVER: Designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible MSA Compliant switches and routers to deliver dependable 40GbE connectivity
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 40GBASE-LR4 | 40Gbps | Single Mode (SMF) | LC Connector | 1270nm to 1330nm | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) | Distances up to 10km (6.2mi)
- TESTED FOR COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in MSA Compliant routers and switches; DDM support reports the transceiver’s status to most SNMP network management tools.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Backed by a lifetime warranty on the life of the module itself and not the life of your switch; our modules won’t void your OEM warranty and supported by our Tech Advisors 5/24
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules