Transition Networks ION T1/E1/J1 Network Interface Device Module 4 x T1/E1/J1 over Fiber – For Optical Network, Data Networking – 4 x RJ-48 T1/E1/J1 Network – Optical Fiber – Multi-modeT1/E1/J11 x Expansion Slots – SFP
The ION C6110 is a managed T1/E1/J1 mux media converter module and provides a solution for those users that need to extend multiple T1/E1/J1 connections over fiber. The C6110 includes (4) RJ-48 ports and (1) fiber port. The device is available in versions that support fixed fiber connectors as well as SFP fiber modules offering support for a variety of fiber types, distances, and wavelengths to provide maximum flexibility across a variety of network topologies. CWDM SFPs can also be utilized to further increase the bandwidth capacity of the fiber infrastructure.
The C6110 converter must be used in pairs. A typical installation will include a modular card installed in a managed ION chassis linked over fiber to a stand-alone S6110 in a remote location.
- (4) RJ-48 copper interfaces
- (1) fiber interface (fixed or SFP) (2) SFP ports on C6111-1040 model
- Loopback via test set
- Local and remote loopbacks
- LEDs for device status and troubleshooting
- Settings for line code, line build out, loopbacks and Alarm Indication Signal (AIS)
- Access to complete status and configuration on local and remote device
- Remote firmware upgrade
- Remote management