Vertiv Avocent 8-Port ACS8000 Console System with single AC Power Supply – 8 x RJ45 Serial Ports|Single AC Power Supply, Dual Gigabit Ethernet/SFP Fiber, 8 x Type A USB Ports, Environmental Sensor Port, Digital Inputs, IEC C14 to C13 power cord, 1U Rack-mountable chassis, TAA Compliant SINGLE AC PWR SUPPLY TAA COMPLIANT
The Vertiv Avocent ACS8008SAC-400 Serial Console System delivers secure in-band and out-of-band visibility and control to downstream equipment in enterprise data centers, as well as cloud and colocation facilities. This serial console system serves as a secure management gateway and single point of entry keeping you connected to critical IT equipment even in the event of partial or total data center outages. With serial access, environmental monitoring, and comprehensive activity logs for all connected devices, the Vertiv Avocent ACS8000 series provides secure equipment access and control across your data center.
- REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Avocent ACS 8000 8-Port Advanced Terminal Management Serial Console Server with Single AC Power Supply allows users to access and troubleshoot remote locations using automatic network failover to cellular (and failback)
- AUTOMATED PROVISIONING: Offers fast, automated configuration with zero touch provisioning; compliant with data center access and security policies; powerful Dual-core ARM processor and 16GB of flash memory to support automation scripting
- 8 USB 2.0 PORTS: Support external devices, IoT products and IT equipment; Features digital input / output & sensor ports
- POWER DEVICE MANAGEMENT: Dual 1 gigabit Ethernet port for network connectivity and failover and secure in band management for daily networking management; Expanded support for Rack PDUs from Vertiv, ServerTech, APC, Raritan and Eaton along with Vertiv GXT4 UPS systems
- ENVIRONMENTAL SENSOR PORT: To connect temperature, humidity, differential pressure, leak, door pin sensors
Guides and Documents