Vertiv VRC – Split Cooling System| 3.5kW Cooling| 12000 BTU Air Conditioner| 120v@60Hz| 6U Indoor Unit| Rack and Server Cooling System (VRC200KIT) – Vertiv VRC Split Air Conditioner – 6U Rack-Mountable Indoor Unit| Single Phase| 120V| 60Hz| Variable Speed fans and compressor for efficient consumption| SNMP Card and Modbus RTU Connection for Remote Monitoring| Two-Year default warranty INDOOR UNIT 120/1/60 UL
The Vertiv VRC is a split rack cooling system designed to meet the cooling demands of your most challenging small spaces. It is a space-saving solution designed for small server rooms, network closets, and similar edge computing spaces that lack a double ceiling, building air conditioning, or the ability to handle in-building heat rejection. This system provides up to 3,500 watts (12,000 BTU) of IT cooling and consists of indoor and outdoor units connected with two field installed copper pipes to transfer heat from IT equipment and reject it to the ambient air. The indoor unit can be installed at the top or bottom of most standard racks and occupies only 6U, saving valuable floor area and helping direct cold air towards IT equipment. Variable speed fans and compressor continually match IT loads to help the system consume energy efficiently and lower operating costs. It is ready for multiple remote monitoring options like SNMP and Modbus RTU and is protected with a default two-year warranty.
- Split cooling system for edge applications where heat rejection into the building isn’t an option
- 3.5kW (12000 BTU) air conditioner ideal for small network closets, server rooms, and mini data centers
- Real-time cooling and capacity adjustments reduce energy consumption and lower operating costs
- Multiple remote monitoring and alarm notification options for ease of access and management
- Add one year on top of the standard two-year replacement warranty for extended protection