Western Digital Blue WDS400T2B0A 4 TB Solid State Drive – 2.5″ Internal – SATA (SATA/600) – Desktop PC, Notebook Device Supported – 600 TB TBW – 560 MB/s Maximum Read Transfer Rate – 5 Year WarrantyHigh capacity with enhanced reliability
A WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD uses 3D NAND technology not only for higher capacities (up to 4TB) than the previous generation WD Blue SATA SSDs, but also to help reduce cell-to-cell interference for enhanced reliability.
Superior performance for high-end computing
For a variety of computing applications like gaming, HD media playback, or creative software, look to WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs. Western Digital™ 3D NAND technology helps enable sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s for fast system boot-ups, quick application responses, and rapid transfer speeds.
An SSD is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss if it is accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure), up to 600 TBW (terabytes written),‡ and several error correction technologies, WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs can help guard data for years to come.
With a certification from the WD Functional Integrity Testing Lab (F.I.T. Lab™), every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD is verified for compatibility with a wide range of desktop and laptop computers. Every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD goes through extensive compatibility and reliability testing to ensure it meets the high standards of the WD Brand.
Downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and Acronis software
Monitor your drive’s available capacity, operating temperatures, SMART attributes and more with the WD SSD Dashboard. Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software, available as a free download, can clone drives and backup your operating system, applications, settings and all of your data.
5-year limited warranty
Every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD comes with a 5-year limited warranty, so you can be confident of your storage when you upgrade or replace any of your drives.”
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability.
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 600 terabytes Written (TBW) for enhanced reliability.
- WD F.I.T. Lab™ certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data.
- Includes a 5-year limited warranty‡‡ so upgrading your storage is worry-free.