WD My Cloud Business Series EX4100, 8TB, 4-Bay Pre-configured NAS with WD Red™ Drives – Marvell ARM 388 Dual-core (2 Core) 1.60 GHz – 4 x HDD Supported – 2 x HDD Installed – 8 TB Installed HDD Capacity (2 x 4TB) – 2 GB RAM DDR3 SDRAM – Serial ATA/600 Controller – RAID Supported 0, 1, 5, 10, JBOD – 4 x Total Bays – 2 x 3.5″ Bay – Gigabit Ethernet – 2 USB 3.0 Port(s) – Network (RJ-45) – My Cloud OS – iSCSI, FTP, WEBDAV, SSH, IPv4, IPv6, SNMP, UPnP – Desktop 8TB RAID 0/1/5/10 GBE 2BAY PRECON
Centralize your Media on a Safe Organized Place when Using the WD My Cloud EX4100
Save all your valuable photos, videos, music and files on this ready-to-go, high-performance NAS solution for secure access to them from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Faster Speed, Better Streaming: Powerful Marvell ARMADA 388 1.6GHz dual-core processor and 2GB DDR3 memory for ultra-fast transfer speeds of 114MB/s upload and 108MB/s download for brilliant media streaming.
- Access From Anywhere: Save, access, and stream your content anywhere you have an internet connection with Western Digital’s My Cloud mobile app or MyCloud.com web access.
- Robust Data Protection: Multiple RAID and backup options to help protect all your valuable media, photos and important files.
- Powered By My Cloud OS 5: WD’s My Cloud OS 5 comes with a variety of tools and apps to give you complete control of your media. Create a custom folder to share your favorite content. Automatically sync your data between all your computers, so you know your content is always up-to-date. And easily transfer content between your NAS and a supported cloud service like Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- Centralize, Organize And Beautifully Stream With Plex: The Plex Media Server keeps all your photos, videos and music beautifully organized and prepared for streaming to your PC, mobile device, game console, or other certified media player. Enrich your media with plot summaries, posters, album covers and enjoy it from home or on the go.
- Simplified File And Folder Sharing: Easily customize how you share by using public or private links. With a public link, you can share your content so anyone can see it. Using a private link, you can grant a user limited or full-access and securely collaborate with anyone.
- Up And Running In Minutes: My Cloud EX4100 comes preconfigured to get you set up and on your way without any hassle. The intuitive dashboard guides you through the process of setting up users and shares, customizing system features and monitoring your storage. And with a toolless and trayless drive bay design, drive installation and hot swap is effortless.
- Auto Backup For All Your Computers: With WD SmartWare Pro backup software, you can customize when and where the content on all the PCs on your network is saved, while Mac users have full access to Apple Time Machine for personalized backup. You can even automatically back up your data to a separate My Cloud NAS device, or any supported cloud service.
- Third-party App Support: My Cloud EX4100 supports a full suite of popular applications for a personalized experience. Using apps like Plex, Dropbox, WordPress and more, you can customize your NAS for your own specific needs.
- Featuring Ultra-reliable WD Red NAS Drives: My Cloud EX4100 comes pre-configured with WD Red NAS hard drives, specifically built for NAS systems to provide improved performance within 24×7 environments. The My Cloud EX4100 is also available in a diskless version, so you can create a custom NAS with compatible hard drives.